Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2015/01/13 00:31:36 UTC

2.7.1 time frame?

Hi folks

Happy new year!

I am emailing to see if there are any active plans of doing a 2.7.1 and
when it might get released. We are looking to port YARN's ZK store to use
curator and that needs a fix in 2.7.1. Knowing the timeline would help us
plan our work.

Thanks
Karthik

--
Karthik Kambatla
Software Engineer, Cloudera Inc.

Re: 2.7.1 time frame?

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
We had a false start but the vote is on now.

-JZ

On January 13, 2015 at 10:26:35 AM, John Vines (vines@apache.org) wrote:

There was a discussion about this on the dev list that started yesterday morning. Seems like a good indicator that it's coming along soon.

Re: 2.7.1 time frame?

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.