Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wuxz <wo...@hotmail.com> on 2008/08/04 04:08:53 UTC

Re: Memory Usage limit in ActiveMQ 4.1.2 and ActiveMQ 5.1.0

Do you want to get an Exception been thrown when you call the Producer.send()
method, or you just want to get an asynchronous advisory message?

Posted by wuxz <wo...@hotmail.com>.
As rajdavies said, you can wait for v5.2,  or you can check the queue size
before sending message frequently?

Posted by Ramdas Sawant <re...@gmail.com>.