Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dave Brosius <db...@qis.net> on 2005/10/08 17:29:50 UTC

can't seem to get to jira, what am i doing wrong?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/

gives me

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /jira/browse/XERCESJ-1104.

Re: can't seem to get to jira, what am i doing wrong?

Posted by db...@qis.net.
it's working now... twas busted for a few days.
thanks.