Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dinko Hadzic <Di...@teleca.no> on 2004/10/06 10:26:38 UTC

Making Maven Tasklist plugin more flexible

Maven tasklist plugin defaults to @todo so that @todo tags are
processed.

Does it only work with Javadoc tags such as /** @todo ... */ , or does
it also see non-Javadoc tags such as //TODO?

I tried modifying the maven.tasklist.taskTag property with no luck, it
only seems to accept Javadoc syntax?

Is it possible to make it more flexible to pick up other variations of
the todo-tag, like // TODO, /** @TODO, /* todo etc. etc. at the same
time?

Regards, Dinko

Re: Making Maven Tasklist plugin more flexible

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 04:26, Dinko Hadzic wrote:
> Maven tasklist plugin defaults to @todo so that @todo tags are
> processed.
>

> Does it only work with Javadoc tags such as /** @todo ... */ , or does
> it also see non-Javadoc tags such as //TODO?

It uses qdox underneath so yes, it only deals with javadoc tags
currently.

> I tried modifying the maven.tasklist.taskTag property with no luck, it
> only seems to accept Javadoc syntax?

That is correct.

> Is it possible to make it more flexible to pick up other variations of
> the todo-tag, like // TODO, /** @TODO, /* todo etc. etc. at the same
> time?

It would probably be fairly easy to use a regex package to search for
things, including javadoc @tags, instead of using qdox. But currently
you're limited to @tags.

--
jvz.