Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Johan Asterholm <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/23 13:28:21 UTC

Request

Since i have problems with the partition creation and i need help urgently
to have an example, I'm willing to offer  ($150 via paypal or similar) to
have this example together with attribute mapping which allows me to have a
custom schema.

BR / Johan Asterholm

Re: Request

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
So far, I think that Johan i strying to use ADS as a front end for is
backend (sounds a good idea if you want to benefit from all the mechanisms
we have into ADS), his clients are LDAP clients, and his backend being a
kind of giant kind of repository for those clients ID.

The idea then is to plug the backend to ADS using the defined API we have,
instead of our JDBM backend, which is not really easy, but certainly
possible.

Am I wrong Johan ?

--
Cordialement,