Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Donizetti <do...@caelum.com.br> on 2009/02/26 20:10:44 UTC

Could I help ?

Hello guys,

I've been reading openwebbeans code and the developers list for a while, and
I'm really interested on this project... I was wondering if there is
something that I could do to help.
I was thinking to start with some documentation on the first step, but I
don't know if it is a good approach, there is something that you sugest ?

Thanks
.
Donizetti.

Re: Could I help ?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
As Gurkan alrady said: every helping hand is welcome :)

A thing which may we reall could use is e.g. providing more easy samples. I mean samples which only provide a spike solution for a OWB feature, or an everydays problem.
I e.g. am currently working on a sample for a flight booking WebService which uses OWB for it's service layer and JPA as ORM via @Transactional and @PersistenceUnit.

Maybe you have another simple sample which you like to have your hands on? Simply tell us, we'd like to help you in letting it grow together.

txs and LieGrue,
mark

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Donizetti;