Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Unix Home Academy <un...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/18 09:55:30 UTC

List of worth-checking log files of OM and related software

Hi all,

I was trying to troubleshoot few issues I am having and I had difficulty
identifying what log files to check. I was thinking of having a one-page
guide to list all the log files that might be inspected when
troubleshooting OM/Kurento/Coturn and any other interesting tool that might
be related.

I am now using OM 5.0.0-M4 + Kurento + Coturn + Let's Encrypt SSL
certificates.

The goal is to deep dive into issues before adding new question to this
list.

Note: By the way, is there a way to search in the mail list archive other
than manual search?

Thanks and regards.
Ahmad | Unix Home Academy
https://www.facebook.com/unix.home/

Re: List of worth-checking log files of OM and related software

Posted by Konstantin Kuzov <ma...@gmail.com>.
Dockerized KMS don't write logs to files as far as I know.
You can grab KMS logs with command: docker logs kms or in inspect them in
real-time with command: docker logs --follow kms

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: List of worth-checking log files of OM and related software

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
This one:

Posted by Unix Home Academy <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.