Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Victor Manuel Romero Rodriguez <vi...@fintecheando.mx> on 2018/04/03 04:32:26 UTC

Mifos X / Fineract in Docker - First approach

Hi Mates,

We have been working with Mifos X / Fineract since some time ago, we
have found that sometimes installing in bare metal and VM's could take
some time to install it.

Now we have done our first steps about using MifosX/Fineract in Docker
and we want to share with you our first draft, which provides in few
minutes a working environment of Mifos.

https://github.com/fintecheando/fintecheando-mifos-docker-ubuntu

Very soon we will provide you a Helm Chart for deploying it in
Kubernetes. For now please let us know any improvement and also we are
happy to receive all kind of suggestions and PR's

Best regards

Victor