Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Raghavendra Prabhu <rr...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/31 11:58:48 UTC

Adaptive fetch

Hi Andrzej

Can you put in the latest version of the diff for the adaptive fetch?

Because we seem to have problem patching agains the latest release.

This should help us test it.

Rgds
Prabhu

Re: Adaptive fetch

Posted by "D.Saravanaraj" <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Is the patch for Adaptive Refetch has been released? Considering intranet
and using nutch for  indexing large static HTML pages, i hope this feature
plays a crucial role. Please update me on this.

Thanks,
D.Saravanaraj

Re: Adaptive fetch

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.