Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/30 13:18:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 5.1.0

Hello,

This is the vote for Apache Curator version 5.1.0

*** Please download, test and vote within approx. 72 hours

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag) and binaries are provided for
convenience.

Link to release notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12348338

Staging repo:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/curator/5.1.0/

Binary artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecurator-1050/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=curator.git;a=commit;h=275de95774f58ea30d88dbfcc6de7ef05e129012

Curator's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://www.apache.org/dist/curator/KEYS

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Enrico Olivelli

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 5.1.0

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)
Run tests locally

Enrico

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator version 5.1.0

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I have not finished the procedure yet. I just have to do a couple of
things, like sending the announce. I will do those steps tomorrow when I
will  e back to work.

Enrico

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Enrico

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by shay shimony <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com>.
 - Hash matches
 - Signature verifies
 - Tests pass

I had to run the tests twice as the TestLeaderLatch got stuck in some sort
of infinite loop. I couldn't really track down what it was, but it appears
that it was something connection related as the threads using all the CPU
were the Zookeeper server and client. It ran fine on the second invocation.

+1 Binding

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <ra...@apache.org>.
   - Hash matches