Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by denez <ib...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/08/08 17:38:34 UTC

Problem using ActiveMQ

Hi all,

i just try to user ActiveMQ under Tomcat 5.5
I follow instruction in the link below :
http://activemq.apache.org/setting-up-activemq-with-tomcat-559.html
http://activemq.apache.org/setting-up-activemq-with-tomcat-559.html
but without any success for the moment i hope.
When i debug i've got the connection but with parameter started=false !
So when i try to get a session nothing append. No error, no shutdown of
tomcat.

Can someone help me to deal with this problem.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Denez

Re: Problem using ActiveMQ

Posted by denez <ib...@yahoo.fr>.
the execution doesn't stop ! i place a breakpoint after created the session
but never have nothing.
I made some effort all the day to try working with ActiveMQ.
But without any success for the moment.
Have a very basic example that i could try ?
Thanks in advance Mario.

Regards,
Denez

Re: Problem using ActiveMQ