Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2000/10/02 14:55:30 UTC

Prep for Beta 6

Hi Sam,

I was going to commit Rob S.'s update this afternoon as well as a couple of documentation updates of my own.  Were you planning the beta 6 build for tonight, or has it already occurred?

Thanks.
Larry

P.S. The binaries on the IBM ftp site have had problems this last week.  Watchdog isn't building (i.e. the watchdog files have been very short) and jakarta-tomcat.zip contains a recent version of Ant instead of Version 1.1.

__________
Larry Isaacs
Larry.Isaacs@sas.com
SAS Institute Inc.

Re: Revised mod_jk-howto

Posted by Alex Chaffee <gu...@edamame.stinky.com>.
Your revised doc looks great.  I'd be happy to commit it, except for
my confusion over branches mentioned elsewhere.

One point: I wrote a script, build-unix.sh, that should be mentioned
at the top of the "On Unix - For Apache" section.  Please see
src/native/jk/README

 - A

Revised mod_jk-howto

UG? - WAS RE: Prep for Beta 6

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
The "User's Guide" is still in pretty rough shape, although it's more done
than not.  Does anyone have an idea how close 3.2 is to release?  Just
something very rough, like a couple of weeks or a couple of months?  Just
want to know how much time I can spend playing Diablo II ;)

- r