Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@google.com> on 2013/05/23 22:41:50 UTC

2.8.0rc1 iOS testing

I've been running through cordova-mobile-spec 2.8.0rc1 on my ipad, and
things are looking good! I had to update a couple of tests, but it's all
green right now.

Ian

Re: 2.8.0rc1 iOS testing

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
Good idea.  I'll add any of my new test reports there.
-James Jong

Re: 2.8.0rc1 iOS testing

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: 2.8.0rc1 iOS testing