Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Andrea Vacondio <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 17:10:57 UTC

Any plan for an Android version?

Hi, I'd like to know if there's any plan to package an Android version of
PDFBox. There are already some libraries to write PDF but I couldn't find
anything open source to load/change/save an existing document.
Thanks

Re: Any plan for an Android version?

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

I don't know about the current state but there was a discussion a while ago. Maybe that helps https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PDFBOX-586

Maruan Sahyoun

Posted by Mica Cooper <mi...@aisus.com>.
You can do this now by uploading to a PDFBox based webservice, then
returning. This relieves you of version/system issues and can be done from
HTML so you can reach Android, iOS, and browsers.