Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ed Korthof <ed...@apache.org> on 2000/03/25 08:57:53 UTC

nightly source snapshots broken?

hi --

i went to through the site to see about getting a snapshot of the tomcat
source, and found that the current files are empty -- i'm guessing that
something about the build process is broken.  i'd be happy to help fix
this, if no one's working on it. fwiw -- i have an account on
locus.apache.org, though i'm not in the jakarta group, so i'm not sure if
i'd be able to do more than diagnose exactly what's wrong.

check out :
        http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/tomcat/nightly/
to see what I mean ...

as a brief introduction: i've worked a bit on Apache-JServ (and before
that, Apache 1.2); i'm interested in becoming taking a look at Tomcat,
since the plan is to replace JServ with it.  i generally live in san
francisco (though right now i've been in tokyo for a few months on a
contract gig); i'm a member of the ASF; and i prefer to work in C and Java
(i've done a modest amount of work with each).

thanks --

ed

Re: nightly source snapshots broken?

Posted by Serle Shuman <se...@creator.co.za>.
Hi

All the source links are still broken on the apache site. Could someone give
me the ftp directory?

Serle

Posted by Costin Manolache <co...@eng.sun.com>.