Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Sachin Goel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/02 17:41:32 UTC

Travis build failing

I recently merged the master branch to something I've been working on.
However, the travis build is failing with this error:
I have made no changes to the existing files, only added some new files and
the tests for those actually pass properly.
The build is here: https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/jobs/65033687

Tests run: 12, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 2, Time elapsed:
191.921 sec <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.flink.yarn.YARNSessionFIFOITCase
perJobYarnCluster(org.apache.flink.yarn.YARNSessionFIFOITCase)  Time
elapsed: 22.953 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Runner thread died before the test was
finished. Return value = 0
	at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
	at org.apache.flink.yarn.YarnTestBase.runWithArgs(YarnTestBase.java:453)
	at org.apache.flink.yarn.YARNSessionFIFOITCase.perJobYarnCluster(YARNSessionFIFOITCase.java:407)

Regards
Sachin Goel

Re: Travis build failing

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.