Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Patrice Collardez <pc...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/16 11:57:03 UTC

[cmis-phplib] Current source status

Hello,

I've just checked the current source of the cmis-phplib component in the
Apache SVN Respository.
It seems to be older than the source of the Google Code project.
It seems also a bit different from the source used by the Drupal module.

I would like to submit different patches, like using long PHP tags (a bit of
PEAR conformance, like in the Drupal module), add some documentation, add
some tests and implement some methods (like ACL handling).

I will post patches on JIRA but I need an official basic version.

Is the current source in the Apache SVN Repository this official basic
version ?
Should I submit the Google Code project current source and every other
modifications like independant patches of the current Apache source ?

Patrice Collardez, R&D Manager, Acxio
http://www.acxio.fr
Tel: +40 21 316 65 42

Re: [cmis-phplib] Current source status

Posted by Richard McKnight <ri...@alfresco.com>.
  Hi Florent,

I agree 100%.  The only thing dependency that I had was the creation of
the cmis-phplib component in JIRA.  Now that that is there, I can track
the changes that go into SVN.  I will freeze the google code instance.

Rich

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Hi Rich,

Posted by Patrice Collardez <pc...@gmail.com>.
Good Morning Richard,

Thank you for these updates.
I'll open tickets as soon as possible and post patches afterward.

Regards,

Patrice

Posted by Richard McKnight <ri...@alfresco.com>.
  Good Afternoon Patrice,