Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com> on 2022/12/14 04:08:25 UTC

File's run/debug doesn't work with --enable-preview

With JDK19/NB16, maven project, I can compile and the run/debug buttons
work. But if I use Run/debug file, error because preview not enabled.

Ah, I finally see that the file actions, in project properties, didn't
have --enable preview. Guess I must have added them to the actions for
run/debug project, a long while ago.

I've got --enable preview in the *pom*, in *Project > Properties > Run >
VM Options*, and now in *4 of the Actions* and maybe somewhere that I
don't remember.

Is there some way to set things up so that I only have to set
*--enable-preview* in one place?

-ernie