Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Dungdb <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/18 10:18:06 UTC

Check cartridge agent running?

Dear devs,
I have a question want to everybody help me. When i subcriber to cartridge, an instansce raw on openstack.
I type comand:
ps -ef | grep puppet
root      1319     1  0 08:50 ?        00:00:00 /usr/bin/ruby /usr/bin/puppet agent
root      1955  1790  0 08:56 pts/1    00:00:00 grep --color=auto puppet

Puppet agent is running. As i know, puppet agent will start Cartridge Agent.
How to check status of cartridge agent? Is it turn on or turn off?

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Check cartridge agent running?

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
First place to check is /tmp/puppet_log file. Then once puppet ran
successfully, we check the agent log,
/var/log/apache-stratos/cartridge-agent.log.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Check cartridge agent running?

Posted by Ignacio Ayuste <ig...@bairesdev.com>.
hello i didnt find this log im using EC2 with docker and stratos then i
create an image with centos and configure the puppet agent following this
tutorial

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+EC2#id-4.0.0CreatingaCartridgeonEC2-Step2-Configuringthecartridge

then i run the command puppet agent --test and run sucessfully but the
event to instace start never reach to stratos and i dont see any logs any
idea for solve this.

Thanks
Ignacio

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.