Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeffrey Porter <PO...@WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk> on 2006/01/13 11:25:33 UTC

RE: How can I redirect from a servlet to a JSF page (that isbacked by a bean)?

Great page Mike! It was very useful.

I have another question leading on from it though.

I now have the servlet redirecting to the page I want, it populates the
bean on for the page. BUT (there's always a but)...

The commandButton's on the page now call in to servlet, instead of
calling the action that I'd expect.

Example of commandButton
<h:commandButton value="Save" action="#{managerDocument.saveDoc}"/>

Does anyone have any ideas?
(I'll add notes on this to the wiki when I find the reason/solution)

Thanks
Jeff.