Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sudipto Roy <su...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/10/11 21:45:04 UTC

Back Button Implementation

Hi

I am working in a J2EE Project in which we are using Struts. Can anyone tell me whether I can track a Browser Button Hit as I want to synchronise Browser Back Button with  our Application Back Button.

If that is Possible,also let me know that How it is Possible.

bye

Re: Back Button Implementation

Posted by Phani <ph...@yahoo.com>.
Roy,

You can use something like this:

onclick="window.history.go(-1);" />

--- Sudipto Roy <su...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am working in a J2EE Project in which we are using
> Struts. Can anyone tell me whether I can track a
> Browser Button Hit as I want to synchronise Browser
> Back Button with  our Application Back Button.
>
> If that is Possible,also let me know that How it is
> Possible.
>
> bye
>

> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life
partneronline.