Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mke jira <mk...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/23 01:41:54 UTC

Waiting for completing prior request

Hi

Is it possible to tell JMeter to wait for one request to complete
before next one.

Timer does not seem to help.

I want the request to be issued, response checked for assertion and
only if the assertion success (within 20 seconds) go to next request.

Can you please let me know how this can be achieve.

(Thanks for this group, I am able to better use JMeter.)

Thanks
Kumar

Re: Waiting for completing prior request

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
You are mixing up two things.
A request must complete before Jmeter issues the next request (within a
thread). That is standard jmeter behavior.
What you seem to want is if a request fails then dont execute the next
request in which case
http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2009/11/dependent-tests-in-jmeter-kind-of.html

regards
deepak