Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/03 10:07:45 UTC

[RELEASE]: next snapshot will include the following languages

Hi,

the next snapshot that I will start later today will include the
following languages (planned for the release at the moment):

ast cs de en-GB en-US es fi fr gd gl hu it ja ko nl pt pt-BR ru sk sl ta
zh-CN

Asturian (ast) Czech (cs), German (de), English United Kingdom (en-GB),
English US (en-US), Spanish (es), Finnish (fi) French (fr), Scottish
Gaelic (gd), Galician (gl), Hungarian (hu), Italian (it), Japanese (ja),
Korean (ko), Dutch (nl), Portuguese (pt), Portuguese Brazil (pt-BR),
Russian, (ru), Slovak (sk), Solvenian (sl), Tamil (ta), Chinese (Simplified)

I am currently checking if it builds and if I get no errors I will move
the snapshot tag.

Greek will be included if I can fix the remaining issues in time.
Otherwise I will provide it later.

Juergen