Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ashish Rajhansha <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/14 13:40:25 UTC

Problems generating required SOAP message

Hi ,

I am having trouble generating expected SOAP input for a paricular WS. The
WS owner says i will have to strip off the actor and must understand
attributes from my customerId header. If I am not wrong these should not
make any difference at all, since they  are set to default value. Any
suggestions will be helpful. Please see attachment for error details.
http://www.nabble.com/file/8403/Attachment%201.pdf Attachment 1.pdf

Regards,
Ashish

RE: Problems generating required SOAP message

Posted by Michele Mazzucco <Mi...@ncl.ac.uk>.
http://ws.apache.org/savan/index.html

Posted by sm...@wipro.com.