Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org> on 2005/01/06 10:45:10 UTC

Re: i18n of TCPMonitor and others

Hi Ias and all,

  Thank you for Koreanize of the TCPMonitor, Ias!

  I've made some of changes to internationalize Axis webapps in
'java/webapps/axis/'. Then, I've also checked the apps with a
number of Japanese messages.

  You can plus any new languages for the Axis webapps with the
following (fairly simple) instructions.

  1. add 'webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes/i18n_(locale).properties'
  2. add the '(locale)' to i18n.properties#locales
         ex.) locales=en ja ko

  As a sidenote, the Japanese Axis Community has just started
translation of 'src/org/apache/axis/i18n/resource.properties'.
It'll be completed in the very near future.

Thanks,
Toshi <to...@apache.org>