Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2006/01/18 12:21:29 UTC

Jira Usage (was Re: (in)appropriate wiki use)

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
| > Apologies if I have it wrong here, as I am new to this particular list,
but
| > does anyone
| > take any notice of the Jira Issues for Incubator site?
| > My patches and comments needed for me to provide more patches are only a
few
| > days
| > old, I am used to quick turnaround of patches on other lists so I may be
| > bit
| > premature in thinking I am being ignored.
|
| You are doing it correctly.
|
| The only thing is that you will need to wait for some
| time for patches to be applied. Committers that are
| here are very overworked.

Thats cool, now I know.

| Ditto with your questions. I really hope that someone
| will answer you. I for one, am busy with other stuff.
|
| -David

Yes you are, so I should assume others have
responsibilities in others areas too. I always
assume people have main salaried jobs and
family too, on the other side of it I assumed
it was the job of one or two here to
prioritize on getting Jira Issues done etc..

The patches and the answers can wait, no problem.

Gav...

18/01/2006

Re: Jira Usage (was Re: (in)appropriate wiki use)

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.