Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Vasily Laktionov <va...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/17 18:13:24 UTC

Cant connect distributed servers

Hi all,
We can't connect two distributed servers, see attached log.
server1.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1538/server1.log>

JVM config includes -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
Ignite conf includes
    TcpDiscoverySpi discovery = new TcpDiscoverySpi();
    TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder ipFinder = new
TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder();

    ipFinder.setAddresses(Arrays.asList("127.0.0.1:47500",
"xxx.xx.xx.xx:ext_port"));
    ipFinder.setMulticastGroup("228.10.10.157");
    discovery.setLocalPort(47500);
    discovery.setLocalPortRange(10);
    discovery.setIpFinder(ipFinder);

We try to use BasicAddressResolver but it not helps.
Please provide info how to solve this problem.

Re: Cant connect distributed servers

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think this is because the other node (second server) cannot ping the
first node (server1) via communication (port 47100 is closed or connection
is blocked).

Please provide complete log from both nodes.

Ilya Kasnacheev