Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jess Holle and Wendy Vidlak <je...@mediaone.net> on 2000/08/27 05:32:54 UTC

When table-header?

When can we expect table-header to work?

I am pretty excited with what's there in FOP, but I *really* need
table-header to work (i.e. with the auto-repeat at the top of each page the
table is split to that IE and Netscape miss with HTML - even when you use
the appropriate table header/body tags!) to be able to do something
compelling (e.g. put an end to pagination complaints)!

--
Jess Holle

Re: When table-header?

Posted by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr>.
Jess Holle and Wendy Vidlak wrote:

> When can we expect table-header to work?
>
> I am pretty excited with what's there in FOP, but I *really* need
> table-header to work (i.e. with the auto-repeat at the top of each page the
> table is split to that IE and Netscape miss with HTML - even when you use
> the appropriate table header/body tags!) to be able to do something
> compelling (e.g. put an end to pagination complaints)!
>
> --
> Jess Holle

Hi folks,

I'm currently working on table layout, including spanning cells and
headers. I haven't looked into the character alignment yet, and it
certainly isn't on the priority list. Because of upcoming work
committments, I wouldn't promise anything before the end of September.

Best regards,
Karen Lease