Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rohan Mehta <ro...@visvo.com> on 2007/02/01 00:32:19 UTC

how can you have multiple struts.xml configuration files ?

Hi,

Just started with Struts 2.0. and I am trying to set up multiple
configuration files for action-mapping (struts.xml) for each action class.

how can we do this?

Thanks,
Rohan

dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

Re: how can you have multiple struts.xml configuration files ?

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
> Just started with Struts 2.0. and I am trying to set
> up multiple configuration files for action-mapping
> (struts.xml) for each action class.
>
> how can we do this?

Two ways are listed on the wiki:

http://cwiki.apache.org/WW/can-we-break-up-a-large-strutsxml-file-into-smaller-pieces.html