Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sekhar Nadella <sh...@mastercard.com> on 2001/09/11 22:10:05 UTC

Help please....accessing java service using VBScript(MS SOAP Toolkit)??

Hi,

I have deployed a webservice written in java on Websphere. when I'm calling
this service using java client it works fine. when i try to call this using
vbscript client I'm getting the following error.
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl</faultstring>
<faultactor>/soap/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

I don't know what I'm missing here. My service do not have any input
params,but it will return a 'org.w3c.dom.Element' as an output.

Here is the portion of my wsdl file
     <types xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
          <schema targetNamespace="urn:GFTServices" xmlns
="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
               <complexType name="Element">
                    <sequence/>
               </complexType>
               <element name="el0" nullable="true" type="tns:Element"/>
               <element name="el1" nullable="true" type="tns:Element"/>
               <element name="el2" type="xsd:int"/>
               <element name="el3" nullable="true" type="tns:Element"/>
               <element name="el4" nullable="true" type="tns:Element"/>
          </schema>
     </types>
Please help me to solve this problem.
Helps/suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sekhar Nadella