Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/02/01 11:53:35 UTC

Incubator Infra: JIRA

Hi,

I know JIRA is already in place.  Right now all notifications seem to go
to the dev list while on other projects I'm onvolved in the
notifications go to the commits list.  Is this a consciuos choice you
want to keep?

Also, is anybody around here JIRA admin (at least for LUCENENET)?  I
currently am not.

Stefan

Re: Incubator Infra: JIRA

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-02-01, digy digy wrote:

> Lucene.Net users sometimes discuss the same issue in both JIRA and dev
> mailing list. And people mostly don't subscribe to commit list

In this case it might be a good thing to send JIRA notifications to the
commits list.  People would be forced to use a single place for
discussion, the dev list 8-)

Your collective choice.  It can be changed at any later point in time
anyway.

Stefan

Re: Incubator Infra: JIRA

Posted by digy digy <di...@gmail.com>.
Lucene.Net users sometimes discuss the same issue in both JIRA and dev
mailing list. And people mostly don't subscribe to commit list(I wouldn't
also subscribe to commit-list, if I weren't a committer since it is full of
spam :) ).

So I would prefer leaving it as is.

DIGY

Re: Incubator Infra: JIRA