Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Benjamin Marwell <bm...@apache.org> on 2022/02/14 11:28:39 UTC

[DISCUSS] Not deploying specific artifacts?

Hi all!

Looking at the deploy/upload times and the usage stats,
not deploying some of the modules might be a good idea.

We could set maven.deploy.skip=true for some modules, especially:

* integration tests
* samples

Those artifacts are usually only interesting for development (ITs) and
for reference used by other developers (samples).
Binary artifacts should not be needed for those, especially not on
maven central.

Please add your opinion here.

- Ben

Re: [DISCUSS] Not deploying specific artifacts?

Posted by Benjamin Marwell <bm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I will start a code vote on the dev and user list then! :)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
+1 !!