Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@mac.com> on 2012/03/01 03:30:24 UTC

JIRA status

Hi,

Can anyone provide an update on what the hold up with the JIRA import is? Has the latest Adobe JIRA export tired to be imported?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: JIRA status

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.
Yes infra gets snippy if you bug them.  I've already experienced this
myself when I was trying to get the frameworks dumpfile imported.

Alex is definitely monitoring the situation and doing all he can do from
his end.

Carol

Re: JIRA status

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.