Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/01 00:13:12 UTC

Null row key

I am seeing null row key and I am wondering how I got the nulls in there.
Is it possible when using HBaseClient that a null row might have got
inserted?

Re: Null row key

Posted by Igal Shilman <ig...@wix.com>.
Hi,
If the row for your key, is not present then get() will return an empty
Result (a result with no key values in it)
you should call result.isEmpty() first.

Igal.

Re: Null row key

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.