Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jared Pkgsrc <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/22 18:22:18 UTC

[API] How to remove space around JFXPanel in editor position?

Hi all,

I am trying to port a JavaFX desktop app I've been working on to the
NetBeans platform.  The interface is simple.  I intend to keep all the
JavaFX components in a single JFXPanel, which I have in the editor
position filling the NetBeans main window.  I have also figured out
how to hide the tab of the TopComponent pane that contains the
JFXPanel, the default menu bar, and the task bar at the bottom of the
window.

The only remnant of the standard NetBeans Swing components that I
can't figure out how to hide is space that exists around the
JFXPanel--or maybe it's around the TopComponent.  It's just a couple
pixels wide.  You can see it in this screenshot.

https://i.imgur.com/7CuynK4.png

Does anybody have a suggestion for how to get rid of this space?

Thanks a lot,
Jared