Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vinícius de Faria Silva <vi...@cybiz.com.br> on 2003/01/31 12:26:28 UTC

axis compatibility to XML standards releases

Hy, i have got to consume a couple of web services from a partner's system.
My platform is j2ee and i am planning to use axis to do that. The partner's
platform is 'whatever'. Regarding the compatibility of axis to XML standard
releases, which SOAP and WSDL releases should i propose to be used by my
partner's web services? Any other XML standard could affect our
interoperability?

regards,

Vinicius

RE: axis compatibility to XML standards releases

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <an...@manes.net>.
SOAP 1.1, WSDL 1.1, XML Schema May 2001 final Recommendation.