Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk> on 2018/05/02 13:20:17 UTC

Re: [RESULTS] Merge Pull Request 123 - MicroProfile JWT support

sorry for the newb question but are there instructions on how to build
7.0.5? (mainly repo root location).  there is this
http://tomee.apache.org/dev/building-from-source.html but we are using
github now?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
http://tomee.apache.org/community/sources.html

side note: github is just a proxy for us until we migrate to gitbox which
is ~basically an asf repo on github.

Romain Manni-Bucau