Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2007/06/27 20:04:08 UTC

[Trinidad] including subcomponents in tr:tree nodes

I'm keeping to attempt including a context menu in tr:tree nodes -
without success.
Using Tomahawk jscookmenu was a failure, since all nodes got the same menu.
Now I tried using rich:dropDownMenu - getting nearly the same results.
Basically all nodes were stamped using the same id for all menus.
Stamping simple contents such as tr:commandLink works fine, but as soon
as I try to insert more complex (e.g. non-Trinidad) components, then id
handling seems to fail.
I had the same problems a week ago while using tr:table and including
components in row stamps. The workaround was to use nested components
from Trinidad, but there are no dropdown menus there, so I don't see any
solution besides replacing tr:tree by a more friendly tree.
Trinidad iterating components appear to have big problems.
I'm using 1.01 snapshot. Btw, where can I download sources from ? Or
should I use 1.01 incubating snapshot instead ? I can see its sources there.
Any suggestion ?