Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Mauch <ma...@imkenberg.de> on 2003/08/06 23:38:40 UTC

Integrate axis and cocoon

Hi
For my cocoon application i wrote some avalon compontents that expose there
services via the the pipelines that gernate HTML pages to (human) users.

I like to expose now this services as Webservices.
Is it possible to plugin axis into cocoon ? and then rediect the
soap requests to my avalon components ?

Thx Thorsten

Re: Integrate axis and cocoon

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Thorsten,

Have a look at the Axis block which is already in Cocoon 2.1.

Regards, Upayavira