Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ann Pal <an...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/10 21:46:49 UTC

enabling capacity scheduler in 0.24

Hi
Is the following the only steps to turn on capacity scheduler?
[1] Edit conf/yarn-site.xml to include:
yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.class - org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.CapacityScheduler

I added the above but from the web interface i see only the default fair scheduler running.
Am i missing something?

Thanks!

RE: enabling capacity scheduler in 0.24

Posted by Anupam Seth <an...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Probably need to restart your YARN cluster.

I have added a capacity-scheduler.xml but the web ui still shows it using the fair scheduler. Is there any other step missing?

Posted by Ann Pal <an...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Ravi Prakash <ra...@gmail.com>.