Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/12 13:31:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.10.0, which is the latest major release.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this new major release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/02/11/release-1.10.0.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12345845

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Cheers,
Gary & Yu

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Great to hear that!

Thanks for being the release managers, Gary & Yu. Great work!

Thank you~

Xintong Song

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
The link for FLINK-14516 is fixed. Thanks for pointing it out Hailu!

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by "Hailu, Andreas" <An...@gs.com>.
Congrats all!

P.S. I noticed in the release notes that the bullet:

[FLINK-14516<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-13884>] The non-credit-based network flow control code was removed, along with the configuration option taskmanager.network.credit.model. Moving forward, Flink will always use credit-based flow control.

Mistakenly links to FLINK-13884<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-13884> ☺

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache Flink 1.10.0, which is the latest major release.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__flink.apache.org_downloads.html&d=DwMFaQ&c=7563p3e2zaQw0AB1wrFVgyagb2IE5rTZOYPxLxfZlX4&r=hRr4SA7BtUvKoMBP6VDhfisy2OJ1ZAzai-pcCC6TFXM&m=U5iy1Gwl6UtxXQWaezDnF9MCz1FM6mW1BobrJO9TAEk&s=5YXCcQyFvn9OfuoKI7QLJcK43J_8cU302ii2xNL4Uds&e=>

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements for this new major release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/02/11/release-1.10.0.html<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__flink.apache.org_news_2020_02_11_release-2D1.10.0.html&d=DwMFaQ&c=7563p3e2zaQw0AB1wrFVgyagb2IE5rTZOYPxLxfZlX4&r=hRr4SA7BtUvKoMBP6VDhfisy2OJ1ZAzai-pcCC6TFXM&m=U5iy1Gwl6UtxXQWaezDnF9MCz1FM6mW1BobrJO9TAEk&s=Crfd70Sbkff-3uGqQ8vNMfY03BSrzVdASF3U6y2nquc&e=>

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12345845<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__issues.apache.org_jira_secure_ReleaseNote.jspa-3FprojectId-3D12315522-26version-3D12345845&d=DwMFaQ&c=7563p3e2zaQw0AB1wrFVgyagb2IE5rTZOYPxLxfZlX4&r=hRr4SA7BtUvKoMBP6VDhfisy2OJ1ZAzai-pcCC6TFXM&m=U5iy1Gwl6UtxXQWaezDnF9MCz1FM6mW1BobrJO9TAEk&s=yd8LNDY1UClmlfV5qhcH8uGFQYA9mf1wvY0TiKzY5OY&e=>

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who made this release possible!

Cheers,
Gary & Yu

________________________________

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices<http://www.gs.com/privacy-notices>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gary & Yu and everyone involved, Great work!

Regards,
Dian

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Haibo Sun <su...@163.com>.
Thanks Gary & Yu. Great work!

Posted by Haibo Sun <su...@163.com>.
Thanks Gary & Yu. Great work!

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to everyone and a big thanks to our release managers!

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.
😍

 --

[image: MotaWord]
Oytun Tez

      <https://www.motaword.com/blog>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kristoff,

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats team and a big thank you to the release managers!

Am Mi., 12. Feb. 2020 um 16:33 Uhr schrieb Timo Walther <twalthr@apache.org

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com>.
Really great work and thanks everyone involved, especially for the release managers!

Best,
Zhijiang
From:Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020 Feb. 13 (Thu.) 11:06
To:[None]
Cc:user <us...@flink.apache.org>; dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Congratulations to everyone involved!
Great thanks to Yu & Gary for being the release manager!

Best,
Kurt

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:06 AM Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org> wrote:

Great thanks to Yu & Gary for being the release manager!
Also thanks to everyone who made this release possible!

Best, Hequn
On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 9:54 AM Rong Rong <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations, a big thanks to the release managers for all the hard works!!

--
Rong
On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 5:52 PM Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
Excellent work. Thanks Gary & Yu for being the release manager.

Best,
Yang
Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月13日周四 上午9:36写道:
Congratulations! Really appreciated your hard work.

Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月13日周四 上午9:29写道:
Thanks, Gary & Yu. Congrats to everyone involved!

 Best,
 Yangze Guo

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.

From:Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2020 Feb. 13 (Thu.) 11:06
To:[None]
Cc:user <us...@flink.apache.org>; dev <de...@flink.apache.org>

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hequn Cheng <he...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rong Rong <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Congrats to us all.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Congrats to us all.

Posted by 张光辉 <be...@gmail.com>.
Greet work.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Great work.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
Cheers!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Great work, thanks Gary and Yu.

Yun Tang <my...@live.com> 于2020年2月12日周三 下午9:38写道:

--

Benchao Li
School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.10.0 released

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Great work, thanks Gary & Yu !

Best
Yun Tang