Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Newton <ne...@pingsite.com> on 2006/01/04 18:23:37 UTC

[OT] Re: how to set size for each jsp in tile of struts

John Woo wrote:

>the size refers to the displaying size in the generated html.
>
>like I have 3 jsps: header, content, footer. they join together into the
>final html page.
>
>now I want the header-page occupies 30%, while the content has 50% and the
>rest for footer page.

Oh.

Tables or CSS?

So either include the tiles inside divs and size (and position, perhaps)
with CSS or inside sized table rows/columns as appropriate  in your
template. Alternatively, you could put the div/table tags inside each
tile, but that might be silly.

Dave

RE: [OT] Re: how to set size for each jsp in tile of struts

Posted by John Woo <Jo...@AirosGroup.com>.

>the size refers to the displaying size in the generated html.
>
>like I have 3 jsps: header, content, footer. they join together into the
>final html page.
>
>now I want the header-page occupies 30%, while the content has 50% and the
>rest for footer page.
>

>Oh.

>Tables or CSS?

>So either include the tiles inside divs and size (and position, perhaps)
>with CSS or inside sized table rows/columns as appropriate  in your
>template. Alternatively, you could put the div/table tags inside each
>tile, but that might be silly.

>Dave

Thanks Dave, Can you tell where to find out an example illustrating that?