Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Arje Cahn <ar...@hippo.nl> on 2004/03/05 17:58:13 UTC

OSWorkflow / Lenya

Hi there,

For those of you interested in OSWorkflow (or completely against it! :) ).

Johan Stuyts has just posted a note on the Cocoon-dev list about how we
used OSWorkflow as a workflow engine.

As I already stated we would like to share our thoughts on workflow,
OSWorkflow and Lenya. Please let us know your ideas!

Regards,
Arje

Re: OSWorkflow / Lenya

Posted by al...@owal.co.uk.
arje@hippo.nl wrote:
> As I already stated we would like to share our thoughts on workflow,
> OSWorkflow and Lenya. Please let us know your ideas!

I know very little about the academic nature of workflow (I last saw a
petri net at college!) but it is vital for a CMS.

I have just one request - make it easy to use.

I have been looking at Codehaus' Werkflow but ground to a halt
because I had to program it (shock! horror!)

But maybe I'm being too optimistic in expecting it to be easy to
setup and use.

Alex