Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Phil H <gi...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/06 02:04:12 UTC

Forcing cluster traffic to a single node

Hi there,

I have a GetTCP processor running on both members of my cluster. I want to
force data received by both to a processor running on a single node. At the
moment, if I set that processor to run on only the primary, the queue from
the GetTCP processor on the secondary node just fills up.

Regards,
Phil

Re: Forcing cluster traffic to a single node

Posted by Phil H <gi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark, that’s working a treat - I must have tried every other
combination!

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Phil,