Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Massimiliano Dessi <ma...@gruppoatlantis.it> on 2002/09/23 15:03:27 UTC

updated italian version of JetspeedLocalization properties

Hi all,

you can find in attachment my Italian translation updated,
in the previous version there were some errors and miss translation.

Massimiliano Dessì
Cagliari , Italy
www.gruppoatlantis.com

Re: updated italian version of JetspeedLocalization properties

Posted by Massimiliano Dessi <ma...@gruppoatlantis.it>.
Thanks for the information Mark,
the previous is not a cvs version but the release version
this is the new version with the PASSWORDFORM_*

Massimiliano Dessì
Cagliari , Italy
 www.gruppoatlantis.com