Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2007/02/12 19:19:14 UTC

[classlib] need help debugging javax.* test cases in eclipse

I'm having an awful time using Eclipse to try to debug some test
cases in java.awt and javax.swing.  I can't seem to get the
classpaths right for Eclipse to find it and run it.  I am able to
debug other testcases that aren't in the java?.* package namespace.

It thought I would simply add bin/test to the boot classpath in the
Run/debug configuration for the testcase in question, but that
doesn't seem to work.  Anyone have any hints?

geir

Re: [classlib] need help debugging javax.* test cases in eclipse

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
figured it out - apparently eclipse want's junit jar on the
classpath.  can't figure out why, but that's a mystery for later.