Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani <za...@nocser.net> on 2016/01/27 08:21:15 UTC

System VM's: Agent state disconnected

Hi,

I have setup 2 host cloudstack and 1 management server. Host2 is
currently down as i want to test HA for VM's.

>From Home > Infrasturcture > System VMs , i can see VM state is running
but Agent state is disconnected. How to check error for this issue? And
what is work around to prevent this happen again?

---------
Regards,
Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani
Technical Support

ModernOne Data Solutions Sdn. Bhd.(1119382-D)
No. 83-2, Jalan TKS 1,
Kajang Sentral, 43000 Kajang, Selangor.
T : 03-8737 0030 | F : 03-8737 0070
E : zainal@nocser.net
W : www.modern.com.my | www.nocser.net

Re: System VM's: Agent state disconnected

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

Follow the below link for troubleshooting.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM,+templates,+Secondary+storage+troubleshooting

Thanks,
Jayapal