Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pradeep Soundararajan <pr...@citrix.com> on 2012/07/03 08:50:24 UTC

FW: Moving third party dependencies to ASF approved licenses - Paramiko

I am going to remove Paramiko from the code base as part of third party dependencies removal list.

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/gen/Third+party+dependencies

Please let me know in case anyone using the same...

Thanks,
Pradeep.S