Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/07/06 00:00:30 UTC

Re: Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1

CC'ing legal.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
I shouldn't read email backwards. Cliff posted a few emails back on a
different thread:

Cliff:
"yeah, yeah -- I'm busted!  I mentioned in my last board report that I
was going to push the deadline back a month since I was quick about
getting the word out on legal--discuss but very slow about getting the
word out to committers@.

I'm literally working on the web page summary and FAQ at this very
moment.  I'll send a link with the new September 1 deadline out
shortly.  I just had this vision of sending a single email to
committers@ with all the updates around copyright, crypto, and 3rd
party licensing policy, and a new /legal web page.  They are all close
or already done, I just was trying to be "announce-efficient".
However, if the day-to-day things are slowing me down too much, I'll
just send out the copyright/license header thing in a few days."

Hen

Re: Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.

Re: Yoko v1.0-incubating-M1