Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2010/10/01 22:26:10 UTC

Hudson build is back to normal : Lucene-3.x #131

See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-3.x/131/changes>

RE: Hudson build is back to normal : Lucene-3.x #131

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
The hudson build on the FreeBSD jail seems to work now after installing a recent openjdk6 (which works in FreeBSD).

But as no JDK5 is available without linux-compatibility package in freebsd, I set the symlink to latest1.5 also to this openjdk (so it will compile), but we cannot test real 1.5 builds. I asked infra about enabling the linuxprocfs, so that we can use Sun JDK 1.5 (which works with linux compatibility layer *and* procfs only).

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen